We are proud to be a Higham Ferrers business.
We understand that we are based in a residential area and we strive to be a good neighbour and to play our part in the community.
Working towards this we have;
- Created six jobs including an apprentice who is learning luthiery through his work and studies
- Committed to use local suppliers wherever possible
- Sponsored the Northampton Y Factor and Music Festival
- Sponsored the Higham Town Colts U12’s JFC through our parent company, Auden
- Fitted state of the art extraction and filter systems to ensure only clean air leaves our building
- Agreed to work with all doors closed to minimise noise leakage
- Supported the local council decision to implement parking restrictions in the vicinity of our building
- Implemented a policy to use noisy machinery minimally, only between the hours of 8am and 6pm and never for more than two hours without a break. It is our intention not to use this machinery at weekends or Bank Holidays
- Encouraged dialogue with our neighbours so they know we will take any concerns seriously and work with them to minimise the impact of our business.